RSI Compensation Southampton & Hampshire (RSI Claims)
RSI Compensation – You Can Claim – Call Today
If you have believe that you are sufferedshould from a repetitive strain injury at work in Southampton, Hampshire or any surrounding areas such as Basingstoke, Reading, Eastleigh or Winchester, then our personal injury solicitors can help.
Contact us today to start your claim for the RSI compensation you deserve.
We work on a no win no fee* agreement reducing the financial risk for you when making repetitive strain injury claims in Southampton.
RSI in the workplace is more common than you might think.
- Office workers
- Data entry clerks
- Factory workers
- Manual labourers
- Computer programmers
- Machine workers
- Industrial workers
- Keyboard users
RSI injury symptoms can take some time to develop, even once you have stopped working for your employer. If you are feeling pain in your hand, elbow, wrist, or arm and believe you could be due RSI workers compensation then call us today for a free telephone consultation.
RSI at work is far more common than you might think… don’t suffer in silence as you could be due a payout. We act on behalf of clients who live or work in Southampton and Hampshire towns, and feel that they might have an accident or injury at work personal injury claim.
Can I Make RSI Claims in Southampton?
To make a repetitive strain injury claim in Southampton or Hampshire then our solicitors will need to establish negligence on behalf of your employer or third party. This will include aspects such as:
- Evidence that your employer or place of work was aware that you could be exposed and at risk of injury.
- Failure of your workplace to give proper training or taking steps to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
Our personal injury solicitors have successfully claimed for RSI compensation across the UK and know the steps that need to be taken in order to claim.
How Much RSI Compensation Can You Claim?
RSI compensation in Southampton and the UK has been set by the maximum JSC guidelines. This means that our solicitors and lawyers have a scope within to work on with your claim. As a rough guide to payouts and amounts see below:
- Recovery in first few weeks £1,000 to £2,500
- Severe cases Up to £16,500
What is Repetitive Strain Injury?
A repetitive strain injury occurs when the person make repetitive continuous small movements with their hand. It can affect hands, fingers, thumbs, elbows, and wrists in Southampton workers.
In the UK, RSI workers compensation has been paid out for many different types of this disorder. Our Southampton RSI claims solicitors can help with the following different categories.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – If you have had to continually work on repetitive manual actions and tasks with your hands, such as gripping and grasping then you could experience this sort of pain and discomfort.
- De Quervain’s Syndrome – This symptom and condition exhibits itself with wrist swelling and typically occurs when workers have to make repetive actions with their thumb. It is often an RSI claim made by people working in an office.
- Trigger Finger – With trigger finger you will find it painful to extend or straighten your fingers and thumbs. This condition often occurs with industrial workers who have to grip machinery such as drills for a long time.
We are also able to support on conditions such as tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, and bursitis where we can prove the injury was caused by your working conditions.
Contact us today for a discussion about making a no win no fee* claim for RSI compensation in the Southampton area.
Call 02380 080681 now to ask about about compensation for repetitive strain injury in Southampton and Hampshire. No win no fee* on all RSI compensation claims.