Rugby Injury Claims in Southampton & Hampshire
The risks of personal injury and accident whilst playing rugby are far higher than most other sports due to the high intensity physical nature of the play. Injuries can range from minor to very serious, from sprains and cuts through to life-changing injuries such as spinal cord damage and head injuries.
Rugby Injury Compensation in Hampshire
Our personal injury lawyers and solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis and can help you and your family to claim for rugby injury compensation in Southampton and Hampshire for injuries occurring on the pitch, or even whilst as spectators.
The types of rugby injury claim that we can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Injuries due to poorly and badly maintained pitches
- Accidents due to poor referee or coaching decisions
- Assaults from another rugby player
- Crowd violence
- Accidents whilst playing at schools, colleges, or other institutions
- Injury due to a bad tackle, collapsed scrum, or other on-pitch incident
Making a claim for rugby injury compensation in Southampton and the county of Hampshire is very simple. Call our helpline to speak with an accident advice specialist. They will ask a few simple questions and then ascertain whether or not you are eligible for compensation.
If you are, and we believe that there is a claim to be made then we will assign you a personal injury solicitor.
Other Sporting Injury Claims
We are also able to advise and support clients with other sporting accident compensation cases including the following (but not limited to):
- Football and Soccer Injury Compensation
- Gymnasium and Leisure Centre Accidents
- Horse Riding Accidents
Telephone 02380085012 at any time to discuss a compensation claim for an accident or injury whilst playing or watching rugby.